This course study bundle prepares Data Privacy Specialist candidates to:
- Identify guiding principles of the Data Privacy Practice Area.
- Recognize critical laws and regulations related to Data Privacy.
- Determine potential sources and systems of data related to the Data Privacy Practice Area.
- Identify continuous improvement approach elements for the Data Privacy Practice Area.
- Describe process development considerations related to the Data Privacy Practice Area.
- Demonstrate knowledge required to effectively execute within a Data Privacy Practice.
Includes nine (9) courses:
(ADP) Understanding US Data Privacy Laws
(CCP) Understanding the California Consumer Privacy Act
(DPI) Understanding Data Protection Impact Assessments
(DPO) Appointing a Disaster Privacy Officer
(GDP) Introduction to GDPR
(IDP) Introduction to Data Privacy
(PIP) Introduction to PIPEDA
(PIS) Introduction to the PIS Specification
(RDB) Reporting a Data Breach