The Efficiency First® Framework Guidebook is the ultimate best practice guide containing 279 pages of key concepts and principles that help drive performance and efficiency across 30 core telecom, mobility, and IT management practices.
The Guidebook is an essential AOTMP® certification study guide for all industry professionals and it serves as a blueprint for developing telecom, mobility, and IT management strategy for your organization.
Your guide to telecom, mobility, and IT management mastery!
- This digital EBOOK is available at preferred rate for all AOTMP® customers.
- The Efficiency First® Framework Guidebook is for business and public sector organizations adopting Framework principles and service providers aligning products, services, and solutions with Framework principles.
- This Guidebook defines and outlines key principles and practices that help drive performance and efficiency which can be applied to existing practices and processes.
- In addition, the principles of the Efficiency First® Framework complement other business practices such as ITIL, Six Sigma, Lean Sigma, and TBM.
- The guidebook contains descriptions, definitions, evaluation criteria, management considerations, process development guidance, use cases, roles/responsibility profiles, measurement criteria, and adoption best practices for all Efficiency First® Framework elements.
- Efficiency First® Framework practices and principles are used to diagnose and resolve over 1,000 potential points of telecom, mobility, and IT management inefficiencies.
- The Efficiency First® Framework is backed by 2 U.S. patents, 10 years of development, 50k+ hours of live customer engagement, and a database of 100k+ organizations used to determine what works and how to quantify good, better, and best telecom, mobility, and IT management business results.